Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here, There and Every Hair!

Nothing says bad hair like bad hair. And I've had plenty of bad hair. Not just hair cuts.

Lately I've been contemplating dyeing my hair black. I've been natural:

dark natural blonde:


platinum blonde:

strawberry blonde:


red:
dark red:


really really red:


and even dark brown:


But never black. Well only with wigs.


So the question is...should I go there? Or should I stay natural? Or go red again? Or a whole other colour?

I'm finding adding photos is a real pain in the arse on this blog, but if I figure out how to make it easier I will continue adding heaps of photos. My plan is to do a lovely essay dedicated to the worst hair moment in the world, but it requires the adding of photos and that is sending me nuts! lol

So in the meantime feel free to comment on the hair colour of your choice. The brown haired pic is shit, but it's the only one I have so....

2 comments: